Saturday, May 27, 2006

X-Men 3

My little sis and I got back from going to see X-Men 3. Oh Wow! It is excellent! Just as good as X1 and X2. For those of you have not seen it yet, I won't give too much away. To be as vague as I can be: there are some sad moments, some on-the-edge-of-your-seat moments, and some very awesome moments.

I am happy to dispell a very disturbing rumor:
There is NOT a love scene between Wolverine and Storm. Ick!!!! Just the thought of that gives me shivers.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE:
Make sure to stay to the VERY end of the credits. If you don't, you will be sooooo disappointed!

This is definitely a movie to see, and one that will eventually be added to my growing DVD collection.

Hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend!

1 comment:

Miss Knotty said...

X3 was totally cool. :) Now I have to go back and watch X2... Oh well. Boo hoo.

BTW, wasn't Kelsey Grammer totally AWESOME?! He rocks my world. I love Kelsey Grammer (in that starstruck way. I didn't even recognize him till he started talking!)

Thanks for the tip about the ending! It was completely worth staying for.

See you soon! Happy Global Day of Prayer tomorrow!

-The Whimsy